Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure


I've been wanting to get a Disneyland annual pass for the longest time and finally put some time out to go get one.  I've always loved Disneyland and trying to get all the rides and shows fit in one day is a struggle, and I've never gotten to see all the shows or go on al the rides I'd want to go on.  Now that I have one, I can go as often as I like; so far I've put it to good use already.



Being a passholder, I was able to preview the new Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure ride at California Adventure before it opens to the public this weekend.  The line was ridiculously long but moved at a decent pace, after about forty minutes, we were on the ride.  The Little Mermaid was one of my favorite movies growing up so I was excited about the ride.  If you've been on the Haunted Mansion ride at Disneyland, this ride has the same feel to it but Little Mermaid themed.

I managed to take some pictures with my phone:












Hello, I'm a passholder!!

No comments:

Post a Comment